HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
Project Assistant (PR0293/21-22)
Hong Kong Baptist University has been awarded funding in relation to the Job Creation Scheme under Anti-epidemic Fund 2.0 of the Government to create employment opportunities.
The captioned Programme, which is part of the Job Creation Scheme, aims at providing on-the-job training to 2019, 2020 or 2021 Hong Kong Baptist University graduates so that they can develop their own aspiration in a job setting.
The Office is looking for a suitable candidate to perform the following duties:
- To assist in the preparation of digitisation project of the office through organising existing files;
- To assist in the preparation of work flow documents, requisition documents etc.for the project; and
- To help the preparation of presentation documents and meeting information.
Applicants should have/be:
- an associate degree;
- some work experience is preferred;
- familiar with the use of office MS softwares including advanced level of Excel and Photoshop is highly preferred; and
- familiar with the production of video clips or slideshows.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of one year commencing as soon as possible. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: Shortlisting starts immediately until the position is filled